In the market for a freelance magazine or web writer, content creator, blogger or copy editor?
Well, you've found her!
I am a Pennsylvania-based freelance lifestyle writer, editor, blogger, cookbook author — a jack-of-all-things-words, if you will.
My work has been published in national and regional magazines and websites, including these:
- Women's Health
- Better Homes & Gardens
- USA Today custom magazines: Guide to Kids' Health, Modern Woman, Pet Guide, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers special edition
- Forbes Travel Guide
- LiveLoveLux.com by Electrolux
- Susquehanna Style magazine
- Central PA magazine
I'm also the author of two cookbooks, published in 2007 by becker&mayer! Books and Chronicle Books: Killer Pies and Killer Chili. I gathered 50 pie and 50 chili recipes from eateries all over the U.S. and Canada and then wrote short profiles of each place. So much fun!
What else can I do?
Let's see: Copywriting for print and digital platforms. Copyediting. Proofreading. Fact-checking.
Check out some of my other clients:
- Parragon Books (UK/US)
- FEAST magazine (St. Louis)
- U.S. Army Heritage Center
- Downtown Carlisle Association (Carlisle, Pa.)
- Moxie House/Fig magazine (Lancaster, Pa.)
- Two Dudes Painting Co. (Lancaster, Pa.)
- The Farm at Eagles Ridge (Lancaster, Pa.)
I've written about these subjects:
food & drink
home & garden
kids & parenting
health & wellness
arts & entertainment
I've written these types of stories/content:
fiction & cookbook reviews
commercial website copy
Click on the Portfolio page to learn more about my work.
How can I help you? Contact me to discuss any upcoming writing or editing projects.